ABIGTL is committed to honoring the privacy and security of clients to web sites owned and operated by ABIGTL or its affiliates and have explained the steps we have taken to do so.
ABIGTL operates this web site (the "Web Site") as a service platform to its clients subject to these Terms (as defined below) and all modifications thereto, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time by ABIGTL. By entering and/or using this and other web sites owned, operated or maintained by ABIGTL or its affiliates, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the "Terms"). ABIGTL reserves the right to modify them at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms will appear on the Web Site. By entering and/or using this Web Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms.
The operations, businesses, and properties described in this policy are owned or operated by ABIGTL or by various affiliates and subsidiaries of ABIGTL. The terms " ABIGTL ", "company," "we," "our," and "its" when referring to these entities are used only for convenience and are not intended to be an accurate description of ownership.
We urge you to read the all sections in this document.
- Personally Identifiable Information: When you submit a request or electronically pass information to ABIGTL (including, but not limited to, comments, feedback, employment applications and resumes), you are sometimes asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, title, company, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address and line of business. We ask for this personally identifiable information to facilitate your requests, provide personalized service and communicate separately with you. Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information with provided to any third parties outside of ABIGTL or its employees. Because we rely on third party commercial software and programs to operate our servers, we may inadvertently collect personal information due to certain automatic functions or features contained in such software or due to certain software changes or upgrades. We will use reasonable efforts to remove any such information after we discover such information in our system. If you know of any such unintended collections, please notify us promptly so we can take the necessary action to remove such information or any other relevant data collected from our system.
- Internet Protocol Address: We may use your Internet Protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Web Site. Your Internet Protocol address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather broad demographic information. By providing any information to the Web Site, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information for internal purposes of ABIGTL, its affiliates or concerned employees only.
- Regulatory Disclosure: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, ABIGTL shall, pursuant to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, or court order, allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, provided to ABIGTL or the Web Site to comply with such process and to protect our rights and property.
- Linked Sites: The Web Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Web Site. ABIGTL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites.
- Intellectual Property Rights: As between ABIGTL and you, ABIGTL is the sole owner of all content on the Web Site including, trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations, and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights thereto. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, if any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens.
- Restrictions: The content on this Web Site is intended for informational purposes only. These web pages or any portions thereof may not be framed, reproduced or redistributed for commercial gain or any other purpose. Except as expressly permitted, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the content of the Web Site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us – and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property – may you publish, copy, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Web Site. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend, or copyright notice. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Web Site. Moreover, any ABIGTL, affiliate, or third party corporate names and logos may not be altered without written permission.
- THIRD PARTY Information Disclosure: You may be able to link to third parties' web sites ("Linked Sites") from the ABIGTL Web Site. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled, or examined by ABIGTL in any way and ABIGTL is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply ABIGTLs' endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites It is your sole responsibility to read and adhere to the privacy policies of the Linked Sites. ABIGTL shall not be responsible for the use of any information that you may submit to the Linked Sites. Further, in no event shall ABIGTL be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the linked sites or the information or material accessed through these linked sites. You should direct any concerns to the administrators or webmasters of these respective linked sites. ABIGTL reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline, or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the linked sites from the ABIGTL Web Site and/or introduce different features.
- Security: We take security very seriously. ABIGTL uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect certain information that you submit. This type of technology protects you from having your information intercepted by anyone while it is being transmitted to us. We work hard to ensure that our Web sites are secure and that they meet industry standards. ABIGTL will also use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems, and access control mechanisms to control unauthorized access to systems and data.
- Applicable laws/ Jurisdiction: By accessing or visiting our web sites, you expressly agree that the laws of Vanuatu, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms. Please note that your use of the Web Site may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim, dispute, or cause of action with ABIGTL, or relating in any way to the Web Site or your use of the Web Site, reside in the courts located in the Vanuatu. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in any State or Federal court sitting in the city, county and Vanuatu about any such dispute and including any claim involving ABIGTL or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
By accessing or visiting our web sites, you expressly waive all rights, including those related to privacy, to the extent such rights are different and/or in conflict with those rights protected by federal laws. You are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Except as specifically noted above, no right or license is granted to you under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property law to use, copy, reproduce, retransmit, display or create derivative works from materials, logos and content contained within this Web Site.
- Limitation of Liability : Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ABIGTL be liable to any party for: any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs, or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this web site or any other ABIGTL web site, even if ABIGTL or a ABIGTL authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the web site. In no event, shall ABIGTL's total liability to you herein, for any claim or action arising from use of the web site (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, ABIGTL's liability shall be limited fully permitted by law.